Job Overview – Real Estate Property Accountant
This is a growing firm that has been continuously acquiring properties and advancing their models for success. The Real Estate Property Accountant will work on a team of 4-5 people. The ideal candidate should have experience in the real estate industry and strong communication skills.
Compensation: $85,000.00 – $90,000.00 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA – Hybrid (3 days in office)
Responsibilities as the Real Estate Property Accountant Include:
- Department has been fully established and modernized but is still exhibiting intense growth
- Responsibilities include reviewing financial statements, general ledger accounts, and account reconciliations
- Team based culture with networking and leisure events
Requirements for the Real Estate Property Accountant Include:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or another related field
- 2+ year(s) of property accounting experience
- Expertise in general ledger accounting and financial statements
- Ability to communicate with all levels throughout the company
- COVID19 vaccination required
- Health Insurance
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.