$140,000 – $190,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a Real Estate Associate position for an investment management firm. The position is newly created due to growth and new capital. The Real Estate Associate must have deals and transactions experience within the real estate industry.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Conduct due diligence on potential investments
- Oversee closing process (manage relationships with third party consultants, oversee closing checklist, prepare closing statements)
- Prepare and maintain financial models for current and potential investments
- Monitor existing portfolio of investments
- On-site four days a week, Thursdays are remote
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Math, or Real Estate
- 3+ years of transaction experience in real estate
- Financial modeling and valuations experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.