$65,000 – $85,000 + bonus
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of properties including budget control and maintenance requests. The Property Manager will oversee the management of assigned properties.
- Assist all outside vendors with property issues
- Manage property inventory
- Solve all maintenance requests filed by property inhabitants
- Understanding of property management and financials associated
- 3-5 years of property experience commercial property desired
- Must be customer service focused
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized with a sense of urgency
- Yardi, MRI or similar software experience
- Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Google Suite proficient
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.