$60,000 – $75,000 + bonus (20%)
We are representing a Property Accountant role for a growing Property Management organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
Company & Position Highlights
- Company is expected to double in the next 2 years and the position will report to the SVP of Finance
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual month end closing procedures including bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Assist Property Manager in the annual budget process and perform variance analysis
- Special projects as assigned by upper management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of property accounting or corporate accounting experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.