Title: Project Supervisor
Compensation: $95,000 – $110,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
Atlantic Group is supporting our client’s search for a Project Supervisor within the commercial carpentry company in the Philadelphia region. The Project Supervisor must be self-motivated as this candidate will be working under the General Manager and will be a part of the company’s field operations team. This position will collaborate with the VP of Operations, safety manager and site operations manager.
- The Project Supervisor is responsible for achieving the defined project goals of quality, safety, cost, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Managing multiple construction projects while delivering high quality service.
- Interacting with contractors and subcontractors daily.
- Completing all assigned projects to closure while ensuring on-time delivery and meeting budgetary demands.
- 2+ years of relevant experience carpentry, drywall, and acoustical ceiling experience.
- Needs to be within an hour commute of the office.
- Maintain daily logs and on-site record keeping.
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional schedule, budgeting, and cost management skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an application does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.