$150,000-$190,000 + bonus
Our client a prominent Mechanical Contracting firm is seeking a highly technical professional in the mechanical contracting space. Background in commercial HVAC, plumbing and process piping is desired.
- Develop and execute a business plan to increase revenue
- Provide leadership and market companies services to diverse market sector
- Manage relationships with current clients and develop new clients
- Develop and support a working relationship with the construction division
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10+ years of experience in the HVAC, Plumbing, and Process Piping markets
- Experience as a Mechanical Engineer or Project Manager with HVAC experience with the desire to be client facing
- Must have a solid technical background in mechanical systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand contracts and business related correspondence
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.