$90,000-$130,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Manager with phenomenal growth potential in Northern Virginia (Washington DC Area). Our client is a national leader in residential real-estate market offering construction, development, property management, and investment services. The Project Manager will be on site supporting the Senior Project Manager on multiple multi-family residential projects.
- Oversee project construction from start to finish.
- Oversee and manage planning, budgeting, scheduling, identifying key resources, etc.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which includes the architects, consultants, subcontractors and local, state and housing authority officials.
- Manage the daily details of the project including purchases, subcontracting, change orders and coordinating office and field activities directly related to the project during construction.
- 3+ years of construction management experience.
- Experience in the multi-family or affordable housing industries.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.