Project Manager | Owner’s Representative
Job Overview – Project Manager | Owner’s Representative:
A leader in the construction and development industry, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Project Manager | Owner's Representative to join their team. You will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing school construction projects/mixed-use developments from inception to completion. This is a 12-18 month project exclusive role. Once the project has been completed the candidate’s employment will be concluded.
Compensation: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 + bonus
Location: North Jersey, PA – Onsite
Responsibilities as the Project Manager | Owner’s Representative Include:
- Act as the Owner's Representative, providing on-site leadership and supervision of projects in Northern NJ.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring their needs and expectations are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage project budgets, financial forecasting, and cost control measures to ensure projects are delivered within budgetary constraints.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, monitor progress, and proactively address any delays or issues that may arise.
- Ensure all work adheres to quality standards, building codes, and safety regulations.
Requirements for the Project Manager | Owner’s Representative Include:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field e.g Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering.
- Relevant project management experience, with a strong background in school construction/mixed-use developments.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and make critical decisions.
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.