$105,000-$135,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing a Project Management opportunity with a Leading Commercial GC/CM in the Baltimore, MD area.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- 100+ years as a Regional GC/CM, Design/Build.
- Specializing in projects for education, healthcare, senior living, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
- Use of cutting-edge technology in the construction process, reducing information loss between group and preventing errors in design and construction – and ultimately reduces time and costs.
- Bachelor’s in Construction technology, Engineering or other related discipline and 3-7 years relevant experience.
- Project management with contract values of $5 million and up.
- Experience in multiple disciplines including, project management, estimating, preconstruction services, and construction management.
- Experience in the sales and marketing process including making presentations to potential customers.
- OSHA 30, First Aid and CPR preferred.
- Ability to travel and work additional hours as needed.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.