$90,000-$110,000 + bonus
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Manager with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a Real Estate Developer and Builder specializing in residential and mixed-use ground-up construction projects. This candidate will provide leadership and manage the project from start to finish.
- Establish project schedule to ensure that the project is completed in a timely manner.
- Manage project budget.
- Review construction drawings for job feasibility and compliance.
- Manage and maintain all construction documentation (RFI’s, submittals, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry.
- Experience with residential or mixed-use projects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Procore is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.