$100,000-$135,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for a Project Manager role with phenomenal growth potential. Our client is a 50+ year-old MEP Building Systems contractor in the Greater Philadelphia Area. The Project Manager may work independently or manage a team and act as Project Lead.
- Manage projects from start to finish and be single point of contact for the client.
- Be able to fully recognize change conditions and assemble a change orders.
- Create project schedules.
- Teach and mentor junior staff.
- Identify and remove roadblocks/dilemma preventing the field team from completing projects.
- Ensure safety on all active projects.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager.
- 5+ years of experience in MEP Construction.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand drawings/blueprints/specifications.
- Excellent project management skills including cost forecasting, scheduling, purchasing, contracting, etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.