$65,000 – 75,000 + bonus + benefits
Lehigh Valley, PA
Atlantic Group is currently representing a Project Engineer opportunity with a reputable firm in the Lehigh Valley Area. The Project Engineer will work closely with Project Managers working on all aspects of estimating and bidding. A successful candidate will have knowledge of costs and scheduling of projects.
Highlights About the Position:
- Attend project meetings
- Prepare bids and assist with managing the RFI process
- Coordination of suppliers and subcontractors
- Seeing punch-list activities through to completion
- Construction Management Degree preferred
- 1+ years in the construction industry
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of inspection, permitting, and review process
- Strong worth ethic is mandatory
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.