Job Overview – Project Coordinator
This Project Coordinator position will require you to juggle multiple responsibilities, including coordinating schedules for the Project Manager (PM), Project Executive (PX), and Assistant Project Manager (APM) on various projects. Your background in construction or architecture will be invaluable as you interpret on-site activities and meeting discussions, culminating in the preparation and distribution of reports.
Compensation: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 + bonus
Location: Philadelphia, PA – Onsite
Responsibilities as the Project Coordinator include:
- Skillfully coordinate and manage the schedules of the PM, PX, and APM on each project.
- Utilize your understanding of construction or architecture to decipher on-site project developments and discussions at project meetings.
- Efficiently compile comprehensive reports from these meetings and ensure their distribution to the project staff.
Qualifications for the Project Coordinator include:
- 5+ years of experience as a project coordinator.
- Preference for candidates with a background in construction.
- Candidates with prior roles as executive assistants in the construction field, demonstrating a strong grasp of construction processes, will also be considered.
- Health Insurance
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.