Location: New York, NY
The Manager will be part of the FP&A Business Intelligence (BI) team, which supports the FP&A Director of the company's production capability.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Support the day-to-day tasks of the CFO and the FP&A Director.
- Autonomously manage monthly and recurrent FP&A deliverables and oversee tasks workload in coordination with the FP&A Director.
- Provide monthly financial reporting highlighting risks and opportunities, with timely and precise analysis.
- Lead recurrent tasks in support of the team in terms of reporting, making sure processes are lean, and ensuring proactive actions for adjustments in coordination with the FPA Director.
- Support on the monthly financial reporting including P&L and TWC (overdue, receivables, WIP) for actuals, forecasts, and budgets, including revenue reporting and agencies profitability.
- Analyzing budget vs. actual costs to ensure the profitability is at the target level.
- Analyze Business Development data through Salesforce including pitches and prospecting financial information, to ensure consistency in forecasting and budgeting.
- Collaborate with the Group Corporate Finance team and support the FP&A Director on any other special and transversal project as needed.
- Approximate 5 years of work experience in work-related experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A, and Audit.
- Fast learner and establish priorities.
- Ability to manage the work remotely as needed.
- Ability to navigate in a fast-paced environment and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent system, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good sense of urgency and ownership.
- Excel proficiency (Macros is a plus)
- HFM (Hyperion), Smartview, or Essbase experience is required.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- SalesForce is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.