Compensation: $130,000-$188,820 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Product Manager will work with the Core Experience (CX) team which is responsible for the end-to-end product experience. This is an agile team with a business goal, rather than sitting within a centralized product group.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Drive an independent product area within the Core Experience ecosystem.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, copywriters and data scientists and foster a common team identity rooted in customer and business success.
- Foster creative and innovative feature ideation within the team and stimulate participation from all members.
- Develop roadmaps that balance short-term optimization with long-term strategic bets and investments.
- Develop frameworks to prioritize features based on sound estimations of business value and complexity.
- Utilize hypothesis-driven experimentation (multivariate testing) to understand cause and effect without bias.
- Analyze user data and make sound inferences to answer questions and support decision-making.
- Develop fluency in the underlying architecture, codebase and technologies of the product platform.
- Report to the Head of Consumer Product.
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer web or mobile products.
- BS or MS in STEM, Economics, Psychology or close equivalent preferred.
- Record of successfully launching consumer-impacting features or products.
- Record of working collaboratively with engineers and designers.
- Record of using analytics to support decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to present to diverse non-technical audiences.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion