Title: Senior Private Equity Accountant
Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Atlantic Group is representing a Senior Private Equity Accountant opportunity with growing Private Investment Firm located in downtown Philadelphia. As a Senior Private Equity Accountant, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the financial operations of our private equity investment portfolio. You will be responsible for conducting financial reporting, accounting, and analysis for various private equity funds. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your expertise in private equity accounting and make significant contributions to the success of our firm.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Newly created role due to growth reporting to the Controller
- Firm provides growth capital in the healthcare space-launching new funds this year
- Assisting with investor inquiries and other investor interactions
- Managing capital calls and distributions from funds
- Assisting with portfolio management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Required
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting with focus on financial services clients
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.