Private Equity Senior Associate
$120,000-$140,000 + bonus
Location: Montgomery County, PA
We are representing a Senior Associate opportunity with a well-established and well respected Private Equity firm on the Philadelphia Main Line.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Top tier and well respected private equity firm based just outside of Philadelphia, PA
- Position is newly created due to company growth
- Analyze investment opportunities, perform due diligence and create models
- Additional responsibilities include creating investment memorandums, portfolio management, and conducting market research
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business, or Mathematics
- 3+ years of experience of investment banking, private equity, or management consultant
- Strong familiarity with valuations, due diligence, and financial modeling
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.