Compensation: $100,000 – $110,000 + bonus
Location: Chester County, PA
Atlantic Group is looking for a Controller to join an established facilities management company in Chester County, PA that is experiencing significant growth. As the Controller, you will have full oversight of the accounting department, leading a team of five professionals. This hands-on position encompasses managing the accounting activities for two subsidiaries. The Controller will handle AP, payroll, generating management reports, and preparing internal financial statements. This is a ground-floor opportunity to make a significant impact. The ideal candidate must have experience in a leadership role and a history of successfully overseeing and building a strong team.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
- Role will manage all accounting functions, including general ledger, reconciliations, M&E reporting, AP, billings, and collections
- Reports to the CFO who has a wealth of experience in the industry
- Position will ensure compliance with GAAP standards and play a crucial role in the company's financial operations
- Hybrid schedule – 4 days a week in office
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in small company accounting, ideally with job costing knowledge
- Construction industry experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency in QuickBooks (both Online and Desktop)
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and managing successful teams
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.