Compensation: $90,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Leading global investment firm is seeking an Investment Operations professional to join its private credit support team as a deal administrator. The Private Credit Deal Administrator will work closely with deal teams, legal, tax, treasury, and other groups to assist with various responsibilities related to pre and post-close items across its Direct Lending, Asset-Based Finance, Real Estate Credit, and other strategic investment platforms.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Maintaining tracker(s) to ensure deal timing estimates are up-to-date and forecasts for unfunded commitments are in line with expectations.
- Producing, maintaining, updating, and circulating funds flow memos.
- Working with Legal, external counsel, administrative agents, and other parties.
- Assisting entity onboarding team with information related to new investment structures.
- Coordinating execution of signature pages.
- Assisting the Derivatives and Liabilities Management team in coordinating back leverage.
- Partnering with the Treasury team to ensure successful delivery of funds at the close date.
- Maintaining documentation of deals and providing them to interested parties.
- Process improvement, working with technology and engineering teams to enhance systems for greater efficiency.
- 2-4 years of experience in general Investment Operations, ideally in a middle office or another transaction-facing role.
- Prior experience in private credit or equity deal funding.
- Knowledge of credit investments, particularly bank loans.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.