Compensation: $140,000-$215,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
A growing real estate agency is looking to add a Principle Software Engineer to its team. This position will design, develop, and implement prototypes and software solutions.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Build modern, architecturally sound components, tools and applications to meet mission-driven strategic business goals.
- Collaborate and contribute insight to solution design ideation.
- Ensure both the success of the product and adherence to enterprise architecture principles.
- Employing industry best practices to evaluate, correct and prevent vulnerabilities during the software development process.
- Ability to rapidly gain knowledge of the organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with groups outside of the immediate technical team.
- Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related.
- 10 + years of hands-on software development experience.
- 5 + years of experience in technical lead role.
- Experience with developing and supporting commercial software products preferred.
- Mastery of multiple programming languages and one front end framework required.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities required.
- Experience with CICD pipeline or equivalent.
- Cloud certifications such as Azure Architect required.
- Experience with building applications, API’s and deployment in scalable environment.
- Experience with building micro-services and deployment in containerized environment or azure service fabrics.
- Strong understanding of Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Blob storage, Delta Lake, and Data Factory.
- Understanding of security concepts and tooling.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.