Compensation: $100,000-$110,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private equity firm is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join its Operations division. This position will provide operational support to various funds and assist with the day-to-day responsibilities of the Pricing team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Support daily and monthly pricing processes for our clients and ensure timely delivery of all client deliverables.
- Build, support, and maintain pricing processes and document procedures accordingly.
- Assist in audit requests.
- Reconciliation of prices into downstream systems.
- Review and validate daily key quality exception reports including coverage lapses, tolerance-based reporting, stale values, large movers, vendor challenges and best execution.
- Assist with SOX/SOC1 compliance procedures.
- Prepare reporting to present to the valuation committee.
- Work with internal or external parties for any pricing inquiries, backup requests, or ad-hoc queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of working experience at an Investment Bank or Hedge Fund in an operations role required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis Excel required.
- Experience with Sungard VPM and State Street PAM is preferred.
- Familiarity with pricing of fixed income, structured credit, OTC Derivatives, and exchange traded assets.
- Strong attention to detail and time-management skill.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.