We are representing a Preconstruction Manager opportunity with a General Contractor that has been a leader in business for more than 100 years – they survived the first pandemic! They are looking to grow their Central PA office with a leader who can help them secure their reputation as a best-in-class-builder focusing in the Educational, Retail/Hospitality, Corporate, Healthcare, and Senior Living markets.
- Stellar reputation established in their respective markets
- Employee-friendly work atmosphere (low turnover)
- Very large pipeline of work in the pipeline for 2021
- Excellent medical benefits
- Minimum of 5 years commercial and/or institutional construction project management experience
- 5 years preconstruction management experience
- OSHA 30 Hour
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Excellent organization and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to recognize and meet deadlines
- Supervisory and management skills
- Computers and scheduling (Familiar with BOX, Plangrid, Prolog or other construction software a plus)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.