We seek an energetic individual experienced in asset management operations to join our team in Conshohocken, PA. The Portfolio Assistant will use their understanding of investments, private equity and hedge funds to trade and manage client portfolios within Advent. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
- Incorporate investment ideas into different portfolio strategies, performing portfolio construction and implementation
- Calculate and execute trades across client accounts while considering tax/cost impacts and individual client mandates/constraints
- Assist with the transition from Advent Axys to Advent Black Diamond as our portfolio recordkeeping system
- Monitor client investment portfolio allocations and drift
- Ensure client reporting is accurate
- Monitor custodian and third-party reconciliation services to ensure portfolio recordkeeping system has accurate and comprehensive data
- Improve/systematize processes and add new capabilities (ie. International equity trading, fixed income holdings, etc.)
- Investigate/resolve reconciliation issues
- Minimum 2 years of asset management operations/trade settlement experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance required.
- Experience working with a Portfolio Management and Reporting System requried, preferably Advent Black Diamond or Advent Axys
- Experience acting as a liaison with custodians, preferably Bank of America Private Bank, Pershing, or Schwab a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.