Compensation: $100,000-$130,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private Investment Management firm is seeking for a Portfolio Analytics Associate/Analyst to join the team. This person will help manage the financial data for the private equity portfolio and heavily interact with numerous parties externally and internally.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Help manage the financial data for the private equity portfolio consisting of over 35 Companies in a wide array of industries.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with finance teams at the portfolio companies themselves to regularly collect and digest up-to-date financials.
- Collect, analyze, and manage financial and KPI data for private equity portfolio (35+ companies).
- Work directly with the Investment teams and portfolio company finance departments to develop financial reporting models and implement monthly reporting processes.
- Assist the Investor Relations team with preparing various re-occurring deliverables as well as ad hoc due diligence requests.
- Provide up-to-date, verified portfolio company financial results to be considered as part of the quarterly Valuation process.
- Produce various internal reporting, meeting deliverables, and ad-hoc requests related to portfolio company financials.
- 2-4 years of experience in Financial Services or strong Private Equity/Hedge Fund experience.
- Strong Reporting and numerical analysis abilities.
- Experience with reports and analysis from the Private Equity industry preferred.
- CPA or CFA a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.