If you have strong analytical and financial modeling skills, we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a Portfolio Analyst in Delaware County, PA. In this role you will be critical in the management and monitoring of portfolio companies and the fund. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a back office function within banking or investment management.
• Interact with portfolio company finance teams to obtain relevant data and financials
• Assist in quarterly reporting and portfolio company valuations
• Collaborate with portfolio companies to track key performance indicators and credit statistics
• Collaborate with deal teams to automate and streamline portfolio performance tracking
• Build and utilize financial models to track fund-level performance
• Prepare investor reports and review financial statements
• Bachelor's Degree required in a related field
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel; Working knowledge of accounting and finance concepts
• Experience working with financial statements
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.