Platform Security Engineering Team Lead – Hybrid
Compensation: $200,000 – $350,000 + bonus
Location: Los Angeles, CA
A leading e-commerce platform that provides secure and reliable transactions for millions of customers worldwide is seeking a Platform Security Engineering Team Lead. In this role you will play a critical role in protecting our customers' data by designing and implementing scalable security solutions. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented engineers and work on cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems.
- Respond to and drive security incidents to resolution, quickly and efficiently
- Build, communicate, and execute on a roadmap for the Platform Security Engineering Team based on the organization's priorities
- Set up tooling and automation around Application Security best practices
- Provide ongoing support across the engineering organization related to Application Security best practices
- Hire and mentor talent on the Application Security team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering and security, with a strong technical background in scalable security solutions
- Extensive experience in designing and developing robust, distributed systems using general-purpose programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- Excellent communication skills and a product-focused mindset to build the right solutions for customers
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, collaborating and problem-solving, and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.