$100,000 – $130,000
Lehigh Valley, PA
The Atlantic Group is representing a Piping Estimator opportunity with one of the most respected and established mechanical contracting and energy services firms in Eastern Pennsylvania. The Piping Estimator will work with other stakeholders in pre-bid meetings and site visits.
- Thoroughly review and understand the design and bid documents, including but not limited to the project drawings, specifications, schedule, and specific scopes of work.
- Perform quantity take-offs of process piping systems from P&IDs and other drawings, with an understanding of the piping specifications.
- Prepare and submit pre-bid RFIs.
- Recommend estimated labor factor adjustments.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s in Engineering or Construction Management, or relevant industry experience.
- 3+ years relevant process piping cost estimating experience in the Life Sciences, Chemical, Food & Beverage, and/or Semiconductor market segments.
- Proficient in computer and software (e.g., Trimble Estimation, Trimble Autobid, MS Excel, Bluebeam, etc.) skills, including on-screen take-off.
- Knowledge of MCAA WebLEM is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ASME Standards – e.g., B31.1, B31.3, B31.9, BPE, etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.