Job Overview – Personal Insurance Account Manager:
Join our client’s team as a Personal Insurance Account Manager and play a crucial role in managing and servicing their personal lines insurance business. Your responsibilities will include analyzing customer needs, offering tailored insurance solutions, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Compensation: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 + commission
Location: Ellington, CT – Onsite
Requirements as the Personal Insurance Account Manager Include:
- Independently analyze and manage an assigned personal lines book of business.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and actively promote the agency.
- Focus primarily on personal lines in Property and Casualty.
- Market, service, and promote agency products and services.
- Assist policyholders through renewals with strong communication and market knowledge.
Requirements for the Personal Insurance Account Manager Include:
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the marketplace and build relationships with company representatives and underwriters.
- Work independently following established directions and instructions.
- Possess in-depth technical knowledge of personal lines insurance, including forms and risk alternatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Health Insurance
- 401k with Company Contribution
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.