Title: Payroll Tax Analyst
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000 + bonus
Location: Delaware County, PA
Are you a detail-oriented professional with experience in multi-state payroll tax? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that has experienced remarkable growth and offers a clear path for career advancement? Atlantic Group is hiring a Payroll Tax Analyst to join our client’s company that has achieved tremendous success and doubled in size the past three years. As they continue to expand, they are seeking a Payroll Tax Analyst to join their team.
Highlights About Company & Position:
- Payroll Tax Analyst will have a clear path to becoming a Tax Manager in just 12 months, reporting to a Director with over 20 years of experience in their company.
- Duties include all payroll tax activities, including compliance with local, state & federal regulations.
- Organization takes pride in their company culture as their founder is deeply committed to fostering a top-notch work environment.
- Role will serve Fortune 500 companies like JP Morgan, Walmart, Verizon, and Boeing, providing you with a chance to work with prestigious clients.
- Excellent health benefits and a 401k retirement plan.
- 2+ years of experience in multi-state payroll tax, particularly in high-volume environments required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Previous experience in a corporate setting required.
- Familiarity with UKG software is preferred.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the Payroll Tax Analyst criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion