We are representing a Payroll Manager role with a healthcare provider considered one of the nation’s leaders in onsite clinical testing.
Company and Position Highlights
- Ensure that payroll is processed on a timely basis, record journal entries, and prepare various reconciliations
- Oversee and improve payroll procedures and internal controls
- Resolve payroll errors and manage payroll audits and compliance
- Supervise staff, including training staff on proper policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience as a payroll manager in a multi-location organization
- Must have a strong knowledge of current payroll requirements and legislation
- A strategic self-starter who can work autonomously
- Good interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.