Currently seeking an Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join our team in Malvern, PA! This role will be responsible for auditing the entire payroll process, administering all benefits, and assisting with other HR projects as needed. We are looking for someone with great communication skills and a commitment to accuracy in their work. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
- Process weekly payroll including workflow approvals; retro calculations; ancillary payroll maintenance, and adjustments; wage garnishments.
- Adjust the timekeeping system.
- Reset employee passwords, prepare tax notices, UI rate updates.
- Provide benefit assistance including being the first point of contact for all benefit related employee inquiries, verify documentations for QLEs, LOA management.
- Process weekly benefit deduction reconciliation.
- Process all benefit invoices for service providers; review and reconcile monthly premium billing.
- Associates Degree required / Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience required.
- Benefit administration experience preferred.
- Ultimate Software and Microsoft Office knowledge preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.