Position Overview – Payment Processing Specialist:
Join our client's team in Jersey City for a 6+ month assignment (with the possibility of extension or temp-to-perm) as a Payment Processing Specialist. This role involves processing currency payment instructions, adhering to firm policies and procedures. The position follows a flexible hybrid work schedule (3 days in the office, 2 remote).
Compensation: $24.00 / HR
Location: Jersey City – hybrid (three days in office / two days remote)
Responsibilities as the Payment Processing Specialist include:
- Conducting accurate coverage analysis and damage assessments to ensure prompt payment of claims in accordance with quality standards.
- Proactively communicating and setting accurate claims length expectations.
- Writing estimates for covered damage and providing customers with scope of loss and cost of repairs.
- Assigning, directing, and overseeing vendors conducting mitigation and/or inspection during the adjustment of homeowners' property claims.
- Identifying subrogation potential and liability exposures
- Establishing timely and appropriate claim reserves in accordance with claim standards
- Adjusting homeowner’s property claims in all states in which Plymouth Rock writes business
- Appropriately representing the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times
- Minimum of 5-8 years of homeowners adjusting experience
- Comprehensive understanding of Connecticut and New York claim handling compliance regulations
- Understanding of property homeowner policy and claims process
- Mastery of Xactimate 28
- Familiarity with water mitigation auditing programs preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with policyholders, outside vendors, and ensure that results are meeting our standards and objectives
- Excellent writing skills
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Ability to obtain licensure in other states if requested.
- Ability to carry up to 25lbs and conduct roof inspections on homes <2 stories
- Valid Driver’s License and proficient driving record
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university is preferred
Application Notice: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, Atlantic Group will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.