- Cultivate relationships with new and ongoing clients
- Drive Healthcare offerings throughout the firm.
- Actively take part in in people development.
- Technical responsibility for quality and financial performance on his/her audit clients.
- Join forces with and epitomize company to clients and prospects in the marketplace.
- Work across all districts as a collaborator and leader within the particular function.
- Substantial responsibility in overseeing client service delivery of solutions for clients and collaborate to introduce other service offerings.
- Use industry knowledge, experience, depth of technical knowledge and strong collaborative expertise to add knowledge, value, and executive leadership.
- Develop business plans, leading and developing personnel in their interactions with clients in the marketplace.
- Assist in building, developing, and managing a book of business to meet goals and objectives.
- Use professional network and existing relationships to actively develop new business for the respective area as well as extend opportunities to other lines of business within the Firm.
- Exercise the highest levels of leadership and mentorship.
- Successfully integrate strategies defined by the Firm.
- Attract, develop and retain talent.
- Ensure the continuous professional development of staff is being met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- No less than ten years preceding experience in public accounting.
- Robust accounting and analytical skills.
- Experience as a team leader: supervising and training teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Expert in healthcare not-for-profit financial reporting
- Able and willing to consistently travel to clients and other company offices.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.