Hiring now for a Litigation Paralegal in the Greater Philadelphia area! The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and developed communication skills, combined with demonstrated proficiency in litigation legal procedures. This position features a hybrid schedule and a great set of benefits. All interested parties are encouraged to apply.
- Organize documents, coordinate, index document productions, depositions, and exhibits.
- Conduct various document searches and factual research.
- Pull relevant documents, proofread papers, organize exhibits, and create document indices in the preparation of motion filing.
- Perform court filings.
- Create, bind, and distribute both file and courtesy copies.
- Organize the briefs, exhibits and appendices.
- Type, edit, and compile legal documents, correspondence, memoranda, and related materials.
- Review documents for completeness as well as typographical, formatting, and grammatical errors.
- Review Court Orders and other pleadings for court dates and deadlines and accurately enter onto attorneys’ calendars.
- Complete first drafts of discovery responses, answers, and simple motions.
- Minimum 5 years paralegal experience, supporting commercial litigation practice.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Federal Court Rules, PA State and Local Rules, NJ State Rules, NY State Rules, legal principles, and practices.
- Proficiency with Relativity or comparable e-discovery software a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.