$100,000 – $120,000 + bonus
South Jersey, NJ
We are representing an Owner’s Representative / Project Manager – Senior PM opportunity with one of Southern New Jersey’s most prominent companies specializing in warehouses, industrial, retail, food service and commercial. This company has extensive management experience and is well respected in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Highlights About the Position:
- Monitoring the work of both contractors to ensure project schedule/quality and adherence to the agreements set in place with the county and town.
- Consultants with all our clients and do not function as a GC.
- Will not be responsible for profit and loss, which is key.
- Managing the large warehouse projects currently underway.
- In-office and field position – office is in Blackwood NJ (2 days/week in office until project starts), on-site (1 day project managing and 1 day or so in meetings)
- Warehouse experience is a must
- Must be comfortable working in-office and traveling to on-site projects
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.