$85,000-$110,000 + bonus
South Jersey, NJ
The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Owner’s Representative Project Management role in Southern New Jersey with phenomenal growth potential in the industrial, commercial, retail, and food service construction industries.
Highlights about the Company & Position:
- Owner’s Rep consulting firm- managing the GC/CM
- Family owned and operated for more than 20+ years providing services to some of the largest retail, industrial, food service companies in the US
- Zero red tape or middle management – direct access to the leadership team
- Monitor all major aspects of the development
- Obtain permits, evaluate proposals, monitor progress, arrange meetings
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information and work closely with the GC/CM, on schedule
- Working knowledge of handling systems (conveyors / sortation / automation)
- Experience with Phase 1 & 2 environmental assessments
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.