- Scrubbing Announcements from Market Data Vendors, Company Information, and Depositories and Agents
- Input information into Corporate Action platform for Income and Mandatory Actions
- Identify complex events and communicate to team members.
- Processing of Class Action suits
- Process client instructions through manual entry into the Corporate Actions platform.
- Process agent confirmations through the Corporate Actions platform for communication to clients.
- Written and verbal communication of uninstructed positions to clients on a daily basis.
- Processing of client account profile requests for Corporate Actions.
- Manual entry of payments into the Corporate Actions platform.
- Balancing and reconciling of positions related to corporate action activity.
- Reconciliation of receivables and payables to ensure accurate client cash projections.
- Communication of uninstructed positions via phone call to clients.
- Communicate as part of a team to ensure superior client service.
- Participate in client presentations or calls.
- Identify problem items.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.