Location: Jersey City, NJ
Private Investment Company is seeking for an Operations Specialist to join the team. The Ops Specialist is responsible for the processing of manually initiated wire transfer instructions as well as repairing electronic instructions that do not straight through process.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Responsible for the processing of manually initiated wire transfer instructions as well as repairing electronic instructions that do not straight through process. These wire transfer may be in USD or a foreign currency.
- Able to handle the most complicated funds transfer requests and have knowledge of the industry.
- Strong understanding of the various types of wire transfers and industry wide payment formatting conventions, including CHIPS and most importantly SWIFT MT formatting.
- Knowledge of ISO MX formatting is a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated PC Skills.
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problems.
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills. Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Experience in project management and testing is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.