- Process all deliver and receive orders settling with other brokers/ banks – all equities, corporate fixed income, and commercial paper trades clearing through DTC (Depository Trust Company) for our custody accounts. Adhere to all daily deadlines.
- Verify the trade information vs. broker presentation received from the client via the Sonic system. This includes account number, quantity, CUSIP, etc.
- Manage daily volume.
- Review and resolve discrepancies in order information received (for example DTC reclaims).
- Escalate high value problem trades to management
- Communicate professionally and constructively via email, phone, etc. with internal and external clients and counterparties to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure.
- Provide superior client service.
- Communicate as part of a team.
- Contribute to Management Reporting. This may include providing statistics on work volumes.
- Gain efficiencies to improve individual productivity.
- Gain an understanding of the big picture – how specific function impacts the firm.
- Contribute to Division or Firm process improvement activities.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.