Compensation: $85,000 – $115,000
Location: FULLY REMOTE
We are representing a Hedge Fund Operations opportunity with a mid-level distressed debt fund previously located in New York, NY (now fully remote).
Highlights about the Company and Position:
Excellent opportunity for a junior candidate to join a lean team on the buy-side. Will report directly to the Head of Operations.
• Trade bookings and settlement across multiple product types.
• Portfolio reconciliation and maintenance.
• Counterparty relationship setup and maintenance.
• Collateral management and margin calls.
• Risk and regulatory reporting.
• Security setup and maintenance.
• Compilation and distribution of daily profit and loss reports to the firm.
• Month-end pricing compilation and review.
• Reconciliation and review of the monthly net asset value package from external administrator for the various funds.
• Review and approve bank debt pricing prior to trade closure.
• University degree preferably in Business Administration or Finance.
• 1-2 years investment operations, fund accounting, or related industry experience.