Compensation: $130,000-$200,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Operations Professional will be a key member for the company's Operating Strategy and Development (“OSD”) Team based in the New York Office. OSD is a cross-functional team tasked with process re-engineering, technology implementation, scalability, and resource optimization. The Operating Strategy and Development team will partner across our business functions to identify, analyze, recommend and execute projects. This includes analyzing data and executing opportunities for automation, process re-engineering, system implementation and outsourcing among others.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Partner with members of our Operations, Finance, Legal and Compliance, Trading, Investment Team and Risk to understand, review and document business processes, including dependencies / needs for infrastructure and technology.
- Develop presentations which include current challenges, recommended changes to process, technology, data, and governance.
- Develop project plan including key milestones and execution plans.
- Business and data analysis to assist in implementation.
- Project management throughout execution.
- 7-12 plus years of experience.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Adept in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel).
- Delivery focused with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage expectations on deadlines.
- Experience or interest in finance and / or technology, especially private equity and alternative asset management.
- Demonstrates problem solving experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets.
- Knowledge of private equity business a plus.
- Experience with financial analysis including financial modeling.
- Working proficiency with SQL is a plus.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.