Office Manager / EA
Compensation: $75,000 – $95,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing the office of 15 people and supporting 3 investment team members with scheduling calls and meetings, coordinating travel plans, preparing for meetings and office events, and supporting ad-hoc projects for the investment team.
- Manage office of 15 people, including stocking supplies, managing relationship with building, and greeting guests
- Support 3 investment team members with scheduling calls and meetings (internal + external) across different time zones
- Coordinate travel plans for both domestic and international trips
- Manage completion of key actions and support allocation of time related to deal flow, live deals, and internal projects
- Prepare for meetings and office events by preparing meeting materials, liaising with attendees and building/property manager, ordering catering, etc.
- Track quarterly board meetings for portfolio companies
- Opportunity to support ad-hoc projects for the investment team as well as support IR projects
- Work collaboratively with other EAs to back each other up or assist with special projects on an as-needed basis
- Expense management for the investment team members they support
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.