We are representing a 1,000-engineer national Engineering firm with a focus in both Geotechnical & Structural Engineering. The firm's NYC office, one of the newer divisions of the firm, is looking for a new leader to support the Regional Vice President of the Northeast region. The ideal candidate is a hybrid of engineering leadership/execution and business development.
- 50-year track record, 1,000 engineers nationally
- Large-scale projects in over 25 major cities, both geotechnical and structural
- Rising star engineers in their NYC office
- Lead structural and geotechnical projects in the NYC region, primarily ground-up private development projects
- Mentor and coach younger staff
- Business development: tap into deep existing relationships to get the firm's name out there in a relatively new market for them
- Professional engineer strongly preferred
- 10-20 years of relevant experience
- Deep existing relationships with the development community
- High-level communication skills, both external with subcontractors & architects and with the internal team
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.