Location: Montgomery County , PA
Compensation: $140,000 – $160,000 + bonus
Atlantic Group is searching for an experienced Controller to join a thriving multidisciplinary company reporting directly to their CFO. Our client prides themselves on quality and accountability. As Controller, the new hire will lead the finance department's day-to-day operations and drive continual process improvement initiatives. The Controller will also oversee a team of three, including AR, AP, and a Senior Accountant. An ideal candidate will be instrumental in implementing financial systems, processes, controls, and procedures for all accounting functions.
Highlights about the Company and Position:
• Controller will manage all accounting aspects for multiple entities, including month-end close and internal financial statements.
• Position will oversee reporting, billing, collecting, and accounts payable processes.
• Role is on the path to becoming CFO within approximately five years.
• Collaborative and supportive work environment.
• Hands on position with ability to showcase supervisory skills; will oversee and lead a team of three people.
• Onsite position – 5 days week in office.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• CPA strongly preferred.
• 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in industrial or construction industries.
• Working knowledge of project cost accounting.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.