Compensation: $110,000-$140,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
We are representing a Middle Office Operations Associate opportunity with a multi-billion asset management firm based in New York, NY. The position has the opportunity to work from home 2 days out of the week. This role will collaborate with the credit portfolio management team.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Responsible for the transaction workflow of all Credit Investments, Private Investments, and reviewing the legal terms for booking management.
- Provide value-added informative analysis of business issues.
- Identify opportunities for improvements, automation, and process enhancement.
- Work closely with teams across the firm and externally with prime brokers.
- Support the team in recruiting, onboarding, and training new teammates.
- Mentor and support junior teammates in their learning and development.
- Assist in completion of documentation relating to new accounts, service provider agreements, private placements, etc.
- 3 – 6 years of product operations or middle office PnL experience from a hedge fund or fund admin required.
- Experience with ClearPar and WSO preferred.
- Strong knowledge in loans, TRS, interest rates, power, gas, FX, and credit required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.