Compensation: $90,000-$125,000 + bonus
Location: New York, NY
Private equity firm is looking to add a Middle Office Associate to its operations team. A key responsibility of this position will be oversight of end-to-end operational support. The ideal candidate enjoys collaboration and a fast-paced environment.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Responsible for daily oversight of operational functions.
- Provide daily cash liquidity reports to the front office and assisting in funding daily business needs.
- Process, understand and ability to reconcile all aspects of asset and liability life cycle events.
- Work with teams to prepare and validate NAV and P&L items.
- Monitor FX balance and trading needs.
- Monitor private deal pipelines in order to ensure liquidity, operational readiness, and timely funding on closing dates.
- Manage funding schedule and associated requirements of complex private loan originations.
- Collaborate with finance teams and external admins to ensure timely month-end deliverables.
- ???????Monthly sign-offs on cash, position, and income items.
- Bachelor’s degree required, 3.0 GPA+
- 3 – 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in commercial and residential real estate.
- Strong knowledge of finance.
- Experience with credit and rate derivatives, cash fix income, and FX derivatives.
- Proficiency in VBA preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with IVP, VPM, Everest and MicroStrategy preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.