Compensation: $40 per hr.
Location: Stamford, CT (Hybrid)
The Atlantic Group is representing a two temporary Middle Office Associate opportunities with a banking company. This position will be a part of the operations team. This is a hybrid role.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- Perform daily activities in conjunction with our back office services provider for futures.
- Ensure accurate regulatory reporting and communicate with regulators and exchanges.
- Effectively manage relationships and work closely with regional and global teams across the organization.
- Ensure the accuracy of the funding & margin requirements.
- Ensure the regulatory filings of segregated funds are timely and accurate.
- Develop operational and product skills.
- Act as a contact for exchanges and internal and external audits.
- Work closely with traders, sales people, and other operations teams.
- Maintain and update documentation of all procedures, processes and key controls.
- Design and compile metrics for KRIs and KPIs.
- Ensure the timely escalation of potential risk and control issues.
- Maintain effective partnerships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
- Act as a point of contact for all OTC Rates derivatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5 + years of experience in interest rate derivatives and futures FCM operations role.
- Proficiency in OTC products, exchange traded derivatives and the full product lifecycle required.
- Strong understanding of trade flow and the front to back operations processes.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong PC skills with Excel, Markitserv, and CME applications.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.