$100,000 + $175,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
One of our long-standing clients, with projects throughout the Greater Philadelphia Market has a need for an MEP Superintendent. In this role, the MEP Superintendent will manage all field staff, subcontractors and vendors. The MEP Superintendent will work as a part of a Project Team and will report to the Project Executive.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- 100+ years as a Regional GC/CM, design/build.
- Specializing in projects for education, healthcare, senior living, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
- Use of cutting-edge technology in the construction process, reducing information loss between group and preventing errors in design and construction – ultimately reducing time and costs.
- Oversee all activities to successfully complete a single project of varying complexity.
- Produce a quality project on time and within a project budget.
- 10+ years of commercial MEP construction superintendent experience
- Strong knowledge of all commercial construction trades
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office,) scheduling software, and iPad
- Permitting and inspection experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.