$100,000 + $175,000 + bonus
Montgomery County, PA
One of our long-standing clients, with projects throughout the Greater Philadelphia market has a need for senior leadership in a MEP Project Manager role. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the MEP projects from start to finish. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator with internal teams and subcontractors. This is a great opportunity to work in a resurging market with a contractor that has a great reputation.
Highlights About the Company & Position:
- 100+ years as a Regional GC/CM, design/build.
- Specializing in projects for education, healthcare, senior living, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, etc.
- Use of cutting-edge technology in the construction process, reducing information loss between group and preventing errors in design and construction – ultimately reducing time and costs.
- Create a plan of action which will consider a fixed timeline and evaluate risks.
- Communicate with internal teams and subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s in Construction Technology, Engineering or other related discipline.
- 5 + years of MEP experience with contract values of $5 million and up.
- Experience in multiple disciplines including, project management, estimating, preconstruction services, and construction management.
- Experience in the sales and marketing process including making presentations to potential customers.
- OSHA 30, First Aid, and CPR preferred.
- Ability to travel and work additional hours as needed.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.