If you are a marketing professional looking for an opportunity to grow, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Based just outside of Philadelphia, in this role you will have the ability to continue to strengthen the marketing efforts for a growing Product Manufacturing firm. Be a leader that redefines how our company can grow through digital marketing efforts for multiple product lines. If you are innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial we want you to be part of this team to help make it happen.
As a Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive integrated marketing strategy, that drives brand awareness, lead generation, ecommerce conversion, and supports a national distribution channel footprint.
- Diligently measure and improve marketing program effectiveness by collecting performance data, analyzing results, reporting findings, and driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Lead the development of marketing assets and sales collateral that consistently and clearly articulate the benefits of our products in all medias.
- Partner with business unit, product management, and sales enablement teams to lead a cohesive marketing strategy including event coordination, trade show, promotions, and lead generating activities.
- Lead development of relevant marketing documentation including whitepapers, brochures, flyers, and support product management with development of data sheets, manuals, and other technical documents as applicable.
- Manage and evolve the relevant web presence including website content and design, online product catalog, and ongoing measurement of web performance.
- Assist with internal communications, sales training, and competitive intelligence initiatives in close collaboration with product management and sales enablement teams.
- Assist with market analysis, market research, and voice of customer research as applicable to inform marketing strategies.
- Own strategy, execution and optimization for the search channel.
- Scale the paid search program using business knowledge and data. Partner with internal stakeholders across demand gen, website, marketing operations, and product to continuously build and optimize within and cross-channel performance marketing efforts.
- Vigorously review & monitor campaigns to ensure proper execution & measurability.
- Research and use SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform strategy
Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, engineering, and/or business-related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant marketing experience, 3 of which should be in a lead role.
- Proven success leading B2B marketing activity, preferably targeting construction industry and construction supply industry
- Proven success leading marketing activity for a B2B software solution, preferably construction, and construction supply audiences at both plant and executive levels.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.