Technically minded individuals looking for a position that is communicative and collaborative, we have the role for you! The Manufacturing Technician, based out of Montgomery County, PA, will use high accuracy and attention to detail to assist customers with the manufacturing order product, from inception, development, quote, production, to delivery. This individual will work extensively in data entry and digital document maintenance while meeting requirements for efficiency, reporting, costing, and multiple deadlines.
- Answer all incoming calls and us problem-solving skill to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain extensive knowledge of company’s product and systems to communicate with customers
- Coordinate internal and external customer communications, detailing expectations/changes, and organizing documentation
- Follow ISO procedures for filing, release and follow through of customer orders
- Perform follow up on quotes and customer order timeline needs, providing push when needed to encourage timeliness
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer expectations are met
- Detail orders to meet internal and customer quality expectations
- Translate customer templates, drawings and/or communications to accurately manufacture product to balance limits/potentials while also exceeding customer expectations
- Previous experience in order entry/data entry/quoting/customer service preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.